Are you ready for Mayá Lost Mayan Kingdom?
Are you ready for an adventure at Mayá Lost Mayan Kingdom?
Here are some things you should bring to Maya Lost Mayan Kingdom to make your day a perfect experience with your family:
- First, you need to know everything you can do at the park, so, a day before your visit check the official website www.maya-park.com or the Facebook page www.facebook.com/mayaparkmx.
You know what they say, if you fail to plan, you plan to fail, so, if you don’t want to miss anything, then plan your day, especially if you are coming with kids, you will want to check out the Kid’s area.
- To purchase tickets, we would advise you to check first with your shore excursions agent on board to get the best deals. However, if you purchased your ticket at Mayá, Lost Mayan Kingdom’s website, don’t forget to bring your Paypal Receipt with you.
- The next thing you will need is sun blocker. Protecting your skin is a serious matter and the prolonged unprotected exposure to the sun can be dangerous.
- Bug repellent will be just as important as sun blocker since we are located in a natural environment, so, it is better to be protected.
- Mayá Lost Mayan Kingdom has two kinds of activities, either water or air-related, but on both of them you will get wet, because the zip lines end on a landing pool so a towel is a must, also water shoes if you have sensitive or delicate feet. If you have an action camera or a waterproof case for your phone you would be able to use them on some activities.
- If you are missing any of these items, don’t worry, at “La Aduana”, our on-site store, you will find these and more. Also, you will be able to take with you the best pictures of you and your party having fun, and if you want to grab a bite or hydrate you can always go to “El Campamento”.
After your adventure at Mayá Lost Mayan Kingdom, head back to Costa Maya and visit “Callejón del Sapo” inspired by our traditional vintage markets where you will find incredible restaurants and bars where the best of the Mexican gastronomy is waiting for you.